Accepting Orders Now! Personal Cotton Face Masks - Free Delivery to Your Address
Cotton Muslin Face Mask
- Cotton Muslin mask with a pocket for an optional disposable filter. You can cut a coffee filter to fit in the flap pocket. Pattern below.
- Pleated construction with 3 layers of cotton fabric
- *Personal use ONLY non Medical
- Machine washable. Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- Flexible insert conforms to bridge of nose for comfortable, snug fit
- One size fits all
- Easy to remove: untie, pull front straight down, loop over head and toss right into the washer!
- TIPS: Always wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it. Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps. Try not to touch your face or adjust your mask unnecessarily once it’s on.
- Wash mask before first use
NEW! 3-Ply Poly Spandex Face Mask
- NON-MEDICAL RATED
- Washable & reusable
- Adult & Youth Sizes Available
- 100% Polyester wicking knit
- Polyester spandex binding for a more snug fit
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach only. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low
- Adult Measurements: 5" Tall, 7" wide, 3 1/2" relaxed ear loop
- Youth Measurements: 4 1/2" Tall, 6 1/2" wide, 3" relaxed ear loop
- Wash before first use
Sold in packs of two. Free shipping applies.
What does the CDC say about wearing a mask?
Click the button below to read the latest from the CDC on cloth face coverings
How to put on your face mask
Want to make your own face mask?
Really? Are you sure you want to make your own? Maybe you should watch this tutorial first!
Here's a suggested pattern for a coffee filter
If you'd like to add another layer of filtration, a coffee filter is one of the things that is commonly suggested as they are inexpensive, readily available and add some additional filtration while maintaining breathability.